5th Annual Mother's Day Climate Rally
Join us for the 5th Annual Mother's Day Climate Rally, virtual edition! We're rallying for renewable energy, a livable climate and a healthy future.
When: Saturday, May 8, at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
How: RSVP to receive the link for joining the event.
We'll be using a web conferencing platform called Zoom — for the best experience, we recommend that you join from a computer if possible.
Our powerful list of speakers includes:
- Wenonah Hauter, founder and executive director of Food & Water Watch with decades of experience campaigning and writing on food, water and energy issues
- Bill McKibben, author, educator, environmentalist and founder of 350.org
- Harriet Shugarman, author of "How to Talk to Your Kids About Climate Change: Turning Angst into Action" and executive director of ClimateMama
- Jerome Foster II, youth activist serving on the White House Environmental Justice Advisory Council and executive director of OneMillionOfUs
- Finn Fisk, co-hub coordinator of Sunrise Richmond and a leader of Sunrise Virginia
We'll round out the program with a children's story time!